Friday, February 22, 2008

I've been tagged by Debi! http://debiquilts.blogspot.com/

Seven"What Ifs" I Bet You Did Not Know
1. What If I could meet anyone in the world to chat with:
John Travolta. I love him to pieces.
2. What If I could travel anywhere in the world:
Europe! Too many spots to mention!
3. What If I could have one wish granted to benefit all of mankind:
Free healthcare for the world. (I concur with Debi on this one)
4. What If I could live in a period other than the present for just 24 hours:
1780, I would have loved to see Mozart perform!
5. What If I had to become an animal for 24 hours:
A cat, so I can sleep all day.
6. What If I could make-over three areas of my body:
The Head, The Legs, and Everything in between. :)
7. What If I could bring anyone back to life for 24 hours:
Nostradamus

NOW…..TAG…..YOU’RE IT!
Debby's Blog (Debby Harriettha) ,
Linda Manning Findley ,
Tamara Comerford ,
Kim Veldt ,
and Cat Dodt-Ellis

2 comments:

Debby said...

Thanks for the tag.
Debby

Angelina's Trinkets said...

I've been taking my time going through the blogs after the OWOH adventure and see that many people have been tagged...I recently got tagged as well, but changed it up just a bit to better fit my schedule; changing it into a game of Tag at my blogspot. Come on over and play, bring some friends along...I need at least 7 to play.
Best Wishes,
Angelina