Wednesday, February 11, 2009

One World-One Heart Blog Give-A-Way

Just wanted to let you know, I will stop taking comments at 7:00 pm/central.
I would like to give a HUGE THANK YOU to Lisa Swifka http://awhimsicalbohemian.typepad.com/a_whimsical_bohemian/
for organizing this wonderful event!
The amount of people (911 ~ WOW!)
who joined in and participated in this event is just plain incredible!
Big Squeezes to all of you!
And just so you know, I will be using the Random Number Generator to select the winner.
I would also like to THANK EACH and EVERY ONE of YOU that
commented on my OWOH piece, I totally appreciate all the kind words!

1 comment:

tinker said...

I was too slow getting around to everyone in the drawing in time to participate in your giveaway - but just wanted you to know I think your canvas is very cool - and to thank you for stopping by mine. Nice to meet you on the caravan!