Friday, February 18, 2011

Winner, Winner, Winner! :) :) :)

I am so pleased to announce the winner of my drawing!
It's Ms. Sassy Marsha!
Every time I got a comment, I threw the name in a hat,
and I drew out the lovely Ms. Marsha!
http://sassyminidolls-tutorials.blogspot.com/
I want to thank each and everyone of you that made such
lovely comments on my City Walk! It really meant alot
to me and again, I'd like to thank Ms. Lisa for putting
this wonderful event together!
I know there are SO many wonderful blogs out there,
but sometimes, it's just hard to find them.
So I think it's incredible to find them in one list.
Just awesome to see and be a part of! xoxo

6 comments:

Sassy Marsha said...

Whoo-hoo!! I just love this sassy gal!! Thank you so much!!!!

I have the perfect spot by my French Market sign, under the clock and next to the Eiffel Tower she will be taking her walk!

xxoo
Marsha

Diane said...

Well congratulations to Marsha--after all of the confusion at first--it ended up being so fun :)

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Caryl,
Woo hoo!!! I'm so happy that Marsha won!!!
Sending (((hugs)))!
XO

Terri said...

Congratulations to the winner!!!
I have an award for you on my blog if you choose to pick it up. I respect the blogging with out obligation. But since you were a new blog that I discovered through OWOH I added you to the list.

arttage said...

Lucky Sassy! I knew I should a put my name here three times! hahaha Sanna

Joseph Pulikotil said...

Hello,

Lucky is the winner who won your wonderful drawing.

Congratulations to Marsha.

Best wishes,
Joseph