Sunday, December 04, 2011

I'm still Here... Yes I am!


It has been kind of a rough year for me, but I'm sure there are those that have had it even harder...

So I'm not complaining, just letting you know I'm still here!

Unfortunately, my creativity has slipped thru my fingers, but I'm starting to feel it creep back in.. Yay!



I'm donating this piece, so I'm posting it again. I hope it brings a little money, ya know? But since I'm lagging in my skills right now and can't seem to get anything else finished, this is the best I can do... :oD

Anyhoo... I DO hope that each and everyone of you have the Happiest of Holidays....

And I DO hope that each and everyone of you have a SAFE and HEALTHY Holiday and 2012!
xoxoxo
Caryl

7 comments:

Regina said...

A beautiful piece and no doubts that it will sell!!

Life has had a way of getting in the way of art this year for myself as well. I'm glad that your muse is finding her way back to you.

HUGS

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

Oh I am so sorry you have had such a rough year. I too have thought I would not make it through this year but I did. Like you mentioned I know others have it a lot worse than myself.
I hate to think of someone has gifted as you not creating.
Your work is beautiful and I do hope this new year brings you lots of happy times and your muse never leaves your side
Love
Maggie

Sugar Lump Studios said...

Hi Caryl
Just wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas! May 2012 bring many blessings! xoxo
Keep creating your beautiful art! :)

Mary said...

Oh, this is lovely Caryl! I hope it brings lots and lots of money for whatever charity it is being auctioned off for. Good to see that the Muse has finally come back home to roost.

Joseph Pulikotil said...

Hi Caryl,

Greetings and good wishes.

Enchanting piece of art.

Wish you a wonderful Christmas,
Joseph

Gaby Bee said...

Best wishes for the festive season. Hope it’s a fabulous Christmas for you and yours! Health, Happiness and may all of your dreams come true for 2012!

Keep creating your wonderful art! :)

Gaby xo

Linda Manning Findley said...

Caryl ... I miss seeing your wonderful work on your blog ... my muse and art time have been somewhere else for a while now also maybe they went on holiday together ... lol ... hope all is well and here is to 2012 being better than ever ... Linda F