Thursday, April 12, 2012

Alice Trio (of long forgotten paintings....)

I had actually forgotten I had these paintings. I'm in a cleaning mode... Big time.

I mean, I have been cleaning this closet. And that closet.

And this closet and that closet. And EVEN the attic!

AND then there they were....


Unwrapped them and wow. I rather liked them....


Already had someone claim them, but thought I'd show them anyway.... I kind of like all the swirls and colors, and I hope you do, too!


I can't believe all the cleaning I've done. This has been going on for sometime, and I do believe I've kind of run myself ragged, or I hope so.... The boxes are now starting to sit there. So I'm hoping to begin to do art again. Or at least I'm hoping. :)


Squeezes!xoxoxo

6 comments:

Linda Manning Findley said...

would love to see more of your work Caryl ... I to have missed doing art so hopefully we will both get back to having real fun .... Linda F

Mary said...

Wow Caryl! These are fantastic! I am a BIG fan of the Alice in Wonderland books, drawings, whatever I can get my hands on. Too bad I didn't know about these sooner or I would have wanted at least the Mad Hatter. Good to know you are doing more art and getting back to your blogging.

Love you,

Mary

Annie said...

Wow love your trio. It is amazing want we rediscover when we clean. Have amazed myself at times with things I have totally forgotten about.

Pretty Things said...

They're lovely!

artbeth67 said...

I just went through a couple months of big time cleaning out also. Had some of hubby's relatives coming to our house who had never been before and it motivated me big time! Your work is so incredible, Caryl!!! Hope you (and I : )
get to do more very, very soon!!!

Marva said...

Oh these are awesome Caryl!!! Hey you wanna come over and unpack some stuff? LOL! I know, we've been here a year and I still have a LOT of boxes sitting around. I'm thinking I should just donate them, if I haven't used it in a year, chances are I don't need it....